Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Oni vs Oni 2

Oni vs Oni 2.


Oni vs Oni ②

The discomfort that seems to go through my body.
It looks like the Oni also has begun appraising at the same time as me.
But, the Appraisal level of the Oni is 2, so only my name can be known.
I'm more advantageous in the first information war.

Although I know the skills and titles of the Oni, the opponent doesn't know it.
That means that I can set up something unimaginable, and as for me, I can predict what the opponent will do to some extent oppositely.
I will make full use of the Thought Acceleration and the Future Vision, and on top of that, predict the opponent's next attack from the skill.
As might be expected from Master's golden combo, I can obtain the evasion ability that may be said to be cowardice judging from the opponent.

I understand that the opponent's attribute is more on flame and thunder when I see the Appraisal result.
Although I have both resistance, the flame is my weakness attribute.
It's hard to say that the thunder is my strong point, so I must be careful.

The ones that caught my eyes in the skills are Sword God, Wrath, and Illusion Weapon Creation.

Sword God:The extremity of sword. The maximum correction is applied on movement when using the sword』

Wrath:n% power capable of reaching the Gods. Expand the divinity area possessed personally. In exchange for parting with one's sense, combat ability skyrockets. In addition, the W system is surpassed and the the right to interfere with the MA area is obtained』

Illusion Weapon Creation:Create weapon by consuming MP. The quality of the created weapon depends on the skill level and the consumption of MP. In addition, it's possible to give a special effect to the weapon』

Although there's the skill called Enma, this skill is not usable after all, so I ignored it.
As expected, the Sword God is the final stage of the Sword Hero skill that I have.
Although it's a skill that raises the ability of the sword, when it's the highest rank, I can't seem to win in sword skill.
In addition, because he has the Slash Nullity, I lose in the match of sword from the beginning.
Because my weapon is a heavy greatsword, there's damage of striking even if I can't cut him, and I still have a way to fight.

The Wrath is the Seven Sins series skill same as my Envy.
It looks like he hasn't activate it yet now.
Although I don't know how much status will rise if he activates it, I must prepare myself that it will rise considerably because it's a broken skill according to Master.
Even without that, I lose in the status.

And, the final one is the Illusion Weapon Creation.
The katanas held by the Oni, this world also has katana, huh? Assuming that those are made with the power of the skill, it should be endowed with special ability.
I turn my consciousness to each katana held in both hands, and activate Appraisal.

Flame Katana Suzaku:Offensive Ability 3000, Durability 9973, Special:Divine protection, Fire attribute attack addition, Automatic repair, Automatic recovery, Magic storage:The sword created by creation』
Thunder Katana Seiryuu:Offensive Ability 3000, Durability 9978, Special:Divine protection, Thunder attribute attack addition, Automatic repair, Automatic recovery, Magic storage:The sword created by creation』

What a high ability.....
Although my greatsword is a gem made by a famous Demon swordsmith, it's a terrific ability that can't be compared with it.
In the first place, it's strange when there are five special effects.
It's said that there's only a little Magic Swords that have special effects.

In addition, as long as I see the name, it can be thought that there's Genbu and Byakko, right?
Isn't it unfair to have more trump cards remaining?
Oh?
Come to think of it, I wonder why does he know about the Four Gods?
I never heard the story of the Four Gods in this world before.

Well, it's fine.
Rather than that, I must think about how to defeat this monster now.
Judging from the conclusion, the close combat is a suicidal act.
My tryout attack was easily defended, and when I see the status rose immediately after that, it's clear that he has applied buff.
The status is more on magic, but as far as I see the composition of the skills, I think that he's more in close combat.
If that's the case, long distance battle is an ideal by making full use of magic and the special ability of Vampire.
If he exchanges shots with me, I can see my victory.

I activate Blood Mist, and a red mist wraps me.
In addition, I activate the Water Magic, and mix it with the mist.
Red water surrounds me.
Fufu, he's surprised.
This is the strategy that I thought out by combining the Vampire's ability and magic.
Although I can't put Acid Attack in magic, I can remove the limitation if I mix it with Blood Mist like this once.
Although I don't know the detailed theory, it's something like a trick.
A tsunami of strong acid that melts if it's touched.
That changes form as I want and attacks.
This technique that Master named as Vermilion Sea.
One of my main weapons.

That katana can't defend against it, right?
That's why, the Oni only have the choice to approach me for a close combat while avoiding it.
I keep a distance with him and intercept him so that it won't happen.

Yes, I predicted it.
The action that the Oni took betrayed my prediction.
Innumerable swords appear out of nowhere.

Exploding Sword:Offensive Ability 2500, Durability 100, Special:Fire attribute attack addition, Self-destruction, Flying sword:The sword created by creation』

Ah, this is bad.

I cover my body instinctively with the Vermilion Sea.
In the next moment, innumerable swords come flying and pierce the Vermilion Sea that I made as a shield.
And, explode.
About half of the Vermilion Sea vanish.

It's like a missile.
Hey, isn't that cheating?
Not only in close combat, but you're also properly strong in long distance battle.
Like this, it's a different story.

But, I wonder why.
I can't help being fun.
He make full use of the strategy to overturn my prediction with only one skill called Illusion Weapon Creation.
What will fly out next?
There's somewhat an exciting feeling like the time to open a mystery package.

I wonder what will he show me next?

83 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter! So she acquired Envy already. I was wondering if that happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the part where she was with shiro from when she was saved to when she was forced to walk and eat stuff

      Delete
    2. I found a new chinese fantasy novel tales-of-demons-and-gods.com,is nice,everybody take a look.

      Delete
    3. it was jealousy that evolved to envy i think.
      like oni`s anger evolved to wrath

      Delete
    4. it was jealousy that evolved to envy i think.
      like oni`s anger evolved to wrath

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% battle junky XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shiraori did nothing wrong

      Delete
    2. yeah, first priority is to teach minors the power of growth correction skills and convert them into believers of Appraisal-sama. Adjusting in them common sense? Hm? what is that? is it sweet?

      Delete
    3. The way you fraced that made it sound like a clut

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. What are you referring to

      Delete
    2. Probably that she presumed he couldn't see any more than her name.

      Delete
  5. probably having fun rather then being fun, very different things

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the chapter...

    but wait wait wait...

    how the hell did kyouya appraise her skills if his appraisal is just level 2???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appraisal stone

      Delete
    2. oh yeah forgot about that one...

      thanks for reminding...

      Delete
  7. THE GOD herself gave the skill a name????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It more of a fusion technique rather than a skill of the system

      Delete
    2. In her drunken master state I bet.

      Delete
  8. i wonder if being reincarnated to another world makes you a bit dumber and a lot more battle junkie?
    Thank you for the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the blood. It went to her head.

      And even if she knew he was reincarnated... ......Do you think she would stop?

      Delete
    2. They're categorized as monster iirc. I'm not even surprised. :)

      Delete
    3. its more like having a talent but nvr having a situation to use it. It can be vexing. She was so strong but has nvr ever been in a fight, and when she finaly fights something, its too weak and is OHKO until the oni comes by~

      Delete
  9. I don't like the vampire...or maybe it's cos I sympathise with the oni more

    ReplyDelete
  10. damn Emiya Shirou UBW/HF ver, his weapon creation skill really just to OP
    i wonder how Sophia will counter that

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can already imagine when the battle reach its climax, Shiraori will appear leisurely between them and said "Okaaay~~ that's enough. Stop."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoiler
      The exact opposite showed up

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Shiro, why did you do this?! My peaceful country!

      ...fight...interesting

      Delete
    4. It's nice how the author succeeds in surprising me so many times.
      I hoped for Ariel to appear and show that she's still a boss.
      I mean, even if Wrath gets counter stop high stats, Ariel has cca 90 000 stats, plus a reserve of 99 999 in HPMPSP and better skills. With magic god act and other buffs she might also be to eliminate any advantage Wrath might have against her in stats to begin with.
      Well I guess we won't be seeing that that.

      Delete
    5. Oh, and spoiler.
      I'm excited for the next chapter.
      I don't think that Shiraori will stay still having the fight interrupted so we will most likely still be able to see her. Next time please Shiraori POV.

      Delete
    6. Prediction for next chapter:
      Kuro>>Shiro>>sumaho
      what makes sense makes sense

      Delete
  12. Oni used Gates of Babylon!
    It's super effective!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saitama-sensei and Genos
    Shiraori-sensei and Sophia
    I bet there's about the same strength difference between them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And human archmage is the Licenseless Rider, huh?

      Delete
    2. lol ^J^ this was the funniest comment i read in a while

      Delete
  14. honestly, I thought it was Red Sea rather than vermilion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. man, I never noticed but...
    D = Devil?
    Although in this story there are many gods so I doubt that the story
    follows Christian lore in any way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one said that a God couldn't be evil

      Delete
    2. hmm. if D is the god of darkness,
      then Shiro is what?
      God of moe? God of drunkenness?

      Delete
    3. If you are going D as in ..., don't forget that there is also a D as in Dan Hibiki. So I do not think that it is that relevant.

      Delete
    4. D in "D-cup"( ´◕◞౪◟-)-☆

      Delete
  16. If you want to take a break that's fine and all but could you at least say something? You just suddenly stopped with no word and I keep checking back to see if there is a new chapter to see nothing.

    Again taking a break or being busy with IRL is fine but it would be nice to know if a new chapter isn't coming out for a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did though. He posted news on the 2nd saying that he wouldn't translate things for about a week.

      Delete
    2. I thought he meant that after a week he might have more time to post at a regular schedual again not that there wouldn't be any for a week.

      Okay so that's my bad.

      Delete
  17. nooo shiraori !! why the preferential treatment !?

    @metaxozan
    that means he's that busy. if you miss him that much send an email to his mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why bother with translations if all of you look ahead in google translate and spoil for the rest with direct and half-crypted posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because for me even if I do look ahead I can only understand half of what they are even saying.

      Delete
    2. my firts idiom is spanish, i am good in english but not at the level of someone who go have years talking in english.if i use google translator my head will explode D:

      Delete
  19. i read 4 day ago and now already this chapter :(
    noooooooo i want read more!!!
    haha sry just joke. nice capt, good translt. thx for capter :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alright, chapter 215 came out today. Joshua, translate it quickly so that others can read it toooo. It was awesome~~~.
    Shiro-chan moe just skyrocketed into the heavens!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah so damn pushy, translators got lives too. And seriously people stop posting spoilers, its really a dick move.

    ReplyDelete
  22. EMIYA getting his game on xD

    ReplyDelete
  23. 215, kumokami-sama is groped,, :o

    ReplyDelete
  24. 216, I won't spoil shit. Then why I am writing? Cause shit got real.
    'Her' identity was revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the work you did so far translating this novel.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oi oi oi..... Isn't that Oni becoming EMIYA using his Illusion Weapon Creation!? What's next!? Unlimited Blade Works!?

    Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Buddy, you rock; i have found recently your work and i think it's amazing. Thanks for giving your time and hard work. You have my humble appreciation. It's such a shame that you had to stop but RL is important and college is by no means an easy task. best regards FCS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for the chapter and all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Reading this really makes me hoping this will get anime adaptation sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sad.. no more updates T_____T

    ReplyDelete
  31. Archer Emiya vs Berserker Vlad III

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've enjoyed your translations so far, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sad you didnt continue this

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for translating so far

    ReplyDelete
  35. shiraori have the envy, sloth, and gluttony right? does she have more skill from the 7 sin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Laziness, Pride, Patience, Wisdom and Charity only.

      Delete