Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Oni 5

Oni 5.
Something really, really unpleasant happen.
Read the author note, then only decide whether you want to read it or not.


Oni 5 The trampled one

※There's cruel description and displeasing development. Those who are not good at it are recommended to return.












Author note: But still, those who are fine with it, please go on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if there's a lot of selection available for the Goblins who go out to hunt, I didn't stop the Weapon Creation.
First of all, the weapons created by Weapon Creation will break and disappear when the durability value becomes 0.
Although the durability value decreases little by little whenever the weapon is used, it decreases gradually.
Because the way that the Goblins who had not used proper weapons to fight up until now is fighting will all their strength, there was a lot of decrease in the durability value.
That's why, it's necessary to exchange it for a new one when the durability value decreases.
Although the durability value can be recovered if it's me, it was more efficient to create new weapons in that case.

Following the weapons are the farming tools and living ware.
While trying variously, "Weapon?", I have created such doubtful one.
Because the sickle is an edged tool and there's even such weapon called sickle and chain, I can understand why it can be created.
But, how about the shovel?
Because there's the story saying that it took people's live more than the gun in the battlefield, it's not necessarily wrong, isn't it?
But, I think that a crowbar is absolutely aiming for laughs.

Like that, if I create more, the skill level rises.
Naturally, because the better ones are able to be created if the skill level rises, it's exchanged with the old ones.
Like that, the skill level rose again while creating new things.
The true chain had occurred in this way.

The rate of returning alive of the Goblins who went out to hunt rose considerably.
They expanded the range that they can act, and the food brought back has increased.
Thanks to that, those who die of hunger have decreased.
The scale of the field has extended because of the farming tools can be created.

Although there's no such thing like the domestic affairs cheat, the village improves gradually.
And, I'm contributing to it.
I was happy.
I kept creating innocently.




Without knowing that the end will come soon.




At that day, I kept creating in a special hut.
It's the hut that was specially built for me so that I can concentrate in work.
Considerable concentration is needed for Creation.
Enough that I can't know about the surroundings at all in the middle of Creation.

I completed a katana by Creation.
Katana that needs skill that can cut delicately is not suitable for the Goblins who fight with all their strength.
But, after all, I think that now that I can create it, I want to try to create it is the charm of the Japanese sword.
Because it was also the time when the weapons and the farming tools don't need to be created in a hurry, I created that katana.
I created it, and when I raise it up to see the result, I noticed it.

The outside is awfully noisy.
I had a bad feeling.
I go out of the hut while holding the katana.

There was a hell there.

It's the human.
Humans had attacked.
Countless Goblins fell at the humans' feet.

Although the Goblin warriors are resisting desperately now, are the humans stronger? They were on losing ground.
No, not only that.
There are several monsters mixed in the humans.
To be allying the humans means that they might have been tamed.

「Razraz! Get into the hut!」

Razaraza-nii comes along with my younger sister, and pushes me back into the hut.

I tremble together with my younger sister in the hut.
I'm scared.
Although if it's only fight, I did many times in the previous life, I didn't kill a person before.
Although I have resolved that I might die when I go out to hunt someday, that's still a matter for the future.
There's no way that I can be resolved suddenly like this.

My younger sister trembles.
My younger sister can't even talk properly yet.
Even if the growth is fast, the growth of the inside is not that fast.
Speaking it with the human, she's still a baby.

Get a hold of myself!
If something happens, I must protect my younger sister.
I hold the katana and stare at the door of the hut.

How many were there like that? The door opened slowly.
It was the human who opened the door.

I swing down the katana without hesitation.
The katana was repelled by the man's sword easily.
With my powerless arms, I can't fight with him at all.

The man muttered something.
But, it's the word different from the language that the Goblins use, so I didn't understand the content.
I felt a chill like my whole body is being groped.
The man squints.

Although I don't know what he's doing, it's a chance.
I tried to swing the katana once again, but the man's kick blew off my body faster than that.
The katana parts from my hand.

My consciousness seems to fly by the pain.
The man presses down the head of me who fell face up with his hand like attacking a routed enemy.
At the next moment, something flowed into me.

「N? Gii!?」

The shrill voice came out of my mouth instinctively.
What's this!?
The unpleasant feelings and the pain surge into my body like the impurities are being poured into me.
At the same time, a strange feeling like my consciousness is being dyed attacks me.

I clench my teeth and endure it.
Although I somehow kept my consciousness, my body becomes weaker steadily.
Even though I had struggled to shake off the man's hand, I grow weaker.

In the edge of my view, I saw that my younger sister is standing stock still without being able to move.
Although I wanted to say "Run away", my mouth won't move.

The man separate his hand.
And yet, my body won't move as I want completely.
Even if I want to stand, there's no strength to do it, and I can't even move a finger.
It's like the body is not mine.

The man said something.
I can't understand the meaning of the word.
Even though I can't, I understand that I'm told to 「Stand」.

According to the man's word, my body gets up.
My body that didn't move as I want that much obeyed the man's word.

The game knowledge of the previous life emerges in the corner of the confused head.
The tame ability that can subdue the monsters.
The monsters were attacking the Goblins with the humans a while ago.
Don't tell me this man has the power to subdue monsters?
Then, I'm manipulated by this man!?

The man looks at me and nods satisfactorily.
And, he looks at my younger sister.
And, he opened his mouth.

「Kill it」

Please stop!
Please wait!
I can't do such a thing!

And yet, my body picks up the dropped katana against my will.
My body approaches slowly in front of my younger sister who's completely scared.

Please stop!
Stop!
Stop, body!

The katana swung downward dyed my younger sister's body to red.

Ah, AAAAAAAaaaAaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAaaA!!!!?!!

《Conditions met. Title 『Ally Killer』 was acquired》
《By the effects of the title 『Ally Killer』, skill 『Heresy Attack LV1』 『Taboo LV1』 was acquired》

What have I done!
What have I done!
I...with the weapon...created by me!

「Eat it」

What?
Wait.
What are you saying?
Oi?
It's a joke, right?
No way.
Stop!
Please make me stop!?

《Conditions met. Title 『Blood Relative Eater』 was acquired》
《By the effects of the title 『Blood Relative Eater』, skill 『Taboo LV1』 『Heresy Magic LV1』 was acquired》
《『Taboo LV1』 has unified with 『Taboo LV1』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Taboo LV1』 has become 『Taboo LV2』》

My mouth dyes in red.
At the same time, in my head too.

I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! 《Skill proficiency reached. Acquired skill 『Anger LV1』》 I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! 《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Anger LV1』 has become 『Anger LV2』》 I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you! I will kill you!

I bear the killing intent that seems to go mad.
And yet, my body continued to obey the man's order faithfully.

64 comments:

  1. We shura now boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolol. A but more details to tell us what we're avoiding will be better? If just this vague, it'll pique more interest than aversion you know haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guy does something that kumoko also did.

      Delete
    2. Drunken in madness give you anger skill. easy.

      Delete
  3. This is worse than Shiro eating her relative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...let's say that kumo did have some 'family problems', while this guys were close knitted. But this is quite sad.

      Delete
  4. So he will be the bearer of Wrath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on a side note, we talked about how the general of the eighth demon army's name was spelled. Rather than Las, it's more like Raas and has the same spelling as Wrath...so yeah, the general was blatantly named Wrath apparently.

      Delete
  5. its not rape or anything like that right????
    if not i begun reading this chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not rape, but it's as bad as rape... Poor goblin dude. I hope he will mentally survive q-q

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the chapter!

    So far, the goblins seemed the best race from those we have seen. Too bad.

    And the tamer may be the one who lost all his beast to kumoko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now here's a man on the fast track to acquiring Wrath. Seriously, what was that guy thinking? I suppose the intent was to break him down mentally by forcing that onto him, but at the same time, it's a really really dumb idea to antagonize someone you're going to work with for an extended period of time. That's how you get an overpowered monster that's personally dedicated to killing your entire family and forcing them down your throat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. monster tamer never know what monster think.. they just command them and those the monsters move.

      Delete
    2. Evil Overlord Check list #48: I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.

      Delete
    3. ya know, I always wondered what characters completely based on those lists would be like. Honestly, I feel like the audience would forget the evil overlord or empress was evil...

      So that begs the question. How do you prove that your a twisted f*ck on the inside if you can't do dangerous and twisted f*cked up sh*t?

      Delete
    4. One of the rules is that you don't have to prove anything to anyone

      Delete
    5. But no where in the list does it say not to be evil. you just have to be smart while being evil and not kill valued subordinates or random people while leaving their loved ones alive and don't do other stupid stuff that's just asking for you to be screwed.

      Delete
    6. What the orders were were to prove that he had command over the goblin... but there are better, less cruel ways to do that. It was pure sadism, and really, really dumb, as you said. Meta has the right Evil Overlord rule on hand, even.

      Delete
    7. @Andre B
      That's the point. Evil is short-sighted and impractical, and it's what causes the villains' downfall.

      Delete
    8. @kotarou inugami
      In poorly constructed movies / stories, you mean. Evil thrives in properly constructed stories and even in our own world.

      Delete
  8. Either he will become a ruler and break free (from anger to wrath) or demon king will say dafuq are you doing attacking my subordinates (if goblins count as demons) and rape human arse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone here know what will happen to Ruler skills once you reach divinity like Shiraori? Does she still have the Pride skill?
    If not, that means someone will be able to becone the Ruler of Pride, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think the rule of skills pretty much represent them.

      Say she is a prideful gluttonous lazy patient God. Who also incidentally has some good wisdom to spare

      Delete
    2. well iirc kumo chan lost all of her skill.. she got cut off from the world system.. so i think someone will able to get that skill..

      Delete
    3. All her skills, titles and status were cancelled, they exist within the system. She is a goddess now and not object of the system anymore.

      Delete
    4. so we can conclude that someone else could take them. yes.

      Delete
    5. Yes but what I mean is her personality and her actions in life match those skill title.

      The titles basically represent you and even if you don't have the skills I don't think titles can never truly be taken from you because it is something you have already done in your life.

      Even if there is no outright word that says it like " pride" or "lazy" we still know that she's both prideful and lazy and a glutton

      Delete
    6. Not quite. The rule titles forcefully alter a persons psyche. If you get the lazy title you will become lazy, if you get the prideful title you will become prideful. Since she left the system all of her titles are removed and her personality as reverted to a state before she aquired them.

      Delete
    7. But she still is all of the above expecially gluttony.
      And pride could be gotten for such a low price because it master extremely well.

      It's like it outright said you're prideful, take this.
      The girl does take pride in the amazing things she can do and her mad skills

      Delete
    8. that's all irrelevant though. Many people are proud, lazy, or whatever. So her still having those characteristics doesn't mean anything for the skill. Since she isn't in the system, those skills will just go to another lazy, proud or patient person.

      Delete
    9. But I never said anything about her having the skills I was talking about her personality

      Delete
    10. we know almost nothing about her in the previous life, she could be a proud, gluttonous girl that like to laze in the bath......
      wait, why do i reminded of that certain 1st carrier division girl?

      Delete
  10. Yup, unquenchable anger. now that yuugo is dead, shouldn't he be the ruler of wrath or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is before the Shun timeline. Yuugo and all of them should still be 2 year old babies.

      Delete
    2. Yuugo wasn't the Ruler of the Wrath and now we know why. The moron got the Anger skill but wasn't able to acquire prestige version with Ruler title - it was already taken by poor goblin.

      Delete
    3. By the elf time he should already be a shura.

      Delete
    4. Shura... it's kinda funny that it translates to Asura, because Sura is the exact opposite in meaning, refering to the Deva/Devi (gods/goddesses).

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the new chapter! Uwah that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I read that Shiro are training Trace-on in warehouse I, for a moment, hope I'll see a FSN scene when Shiro first met Kiritsugu.
    I was so naive as f*ck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have the Envious Vampire and the Wrathful Oni who both have reasons to hate people... gooood.
    I wonder when he'll meet Kumo-chan?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! 《Skill proficiency reached. Acquired skill 『Gluttony LV1』》i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! 《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Anger LV1』 has become 『Gluttony LV2』》i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you! i will eat you!

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wonder if [Tame] can be count as mind/soul attack, then pokemon trainer better to prepare his ass when Kyouya Shirou acquires [Heresy Nullity] and [Taboo lv10]

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't think anything all that bad happened. This show is full of such stuff so was there really a need for such a notice from the author? Am I strange to not be especially shaken by this development?

    ReplyDelete
  18. And what was the unpleasant development? A just introduced plain side character finally got a spicy background-story, don´t see any problems there :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like someone didn't read the guide on how to be an Evil Overlord.

    Evil Overlord Check list #48: I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh BTW here is the link to said guide list
      http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilOverlordList

      Delete
  20. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wasnt sure what I was expecting, a rape ? mutilation? in the end it turned out something small. He just ate his sister. While its tragic yeah, didnt really need a warning <.<

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I can't wait to see him die

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the graphic content?!!!
    What kind of fag would get uncomfortable by this?

    ReplyDelete
  24. holly crap. brutal. I like how the races aren't sticking too much to their stereotypes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. "I think that a crowbar is absolutely aiming for laughs"
    They forgot dildos, beer mugs, chair feet, table feet and, most important of all, dem innkeepers. (Tabletop RPG players will get me)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just that?! I've seen/read more brutal than this lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete
  28. This chapter proves why Shun is a stupid piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, he not even here but somehow still got trashed. People can be hella stupid sometime.

      Delete
  29. Shiro-chan save the poor guy please ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  30. Casi todos los humanos don basura

    ReplyDelete
  31. i really hate what happened especially when the goblin look like this
    https://kumodesu.fandom.com/wiki/Wrath/Gallery?file=WrathSadEX.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yes I really want to Kill this Guy! Humans are only good for Spider food!

    ReplyDelete