Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Elf Village Battle 10

Elf Village Battle 10.


Elf Village Battle ⑩

【Sophia】

What should I do?
Kyouya-kun has rushed out.

「Ojou-sama, what will you do?」

I want to ask that.
But, I should say something here, right?
After all, Kyouya-kun has gone arbitrarily, and I'm the highest in the position, isn't it?

Ugh....
The pressure makes my stomach....
Let's go with the strategy as usual here.

「Merazofis, I entrust it to you」

The leaving all to somebody else.
Although I was actually planning to leave all to Kyouya-kun, he has gone.

Really.
What kind of thing is it to leave me after his friend was found?
There's no way I can command the army alone.

「What will Ojou-sama do?」

I answer Merazofis's question after leaving a space in a relaxed manner.
Actually, I think about a good excuse in the meantime.

「The Hero is there. It's rude if I don't go to greet him as the Maou-sama's retainer, right?」

What the hell.
I said it myself, and I draw back that this is slightly impossible.
To go and greet the enemy expressly, which evil Four Heavenly Kings is that.
(TL note: Not sure which reference is this. 悪の四天王)

「Indeed」
「Oh? You don't like it?」
「Never. Everything is Ojou-sama's optional」

Merazofis who lowers his head respectfully.
I was able to deceive him somehow.
Then, let's chase after Kyouya-kun.

I begin to walk slowly.
I walk on the battlefield where the Humans fight against the Elves elegantly.
Nobody notices such me.

While I walk, I confirm the present war situation.
After seeing it with "Thousand Miles Eye", the central vicinity in the battlefield is in deadlock.
The Hero is also around here.
The right-wing and the left-wing are, ah, the Humans are almost annihilated by the Elf's robots.
It can't be helped.
If that robot is the opponent, the normal Human can't win.

Oh?
That old man is incredible.
The robot is being defeated.
Oh?
What is Master doing?
Is the old man an acquaintance?

Well, if it's Master, there's no problem.
Oh?
Kusama-kun is defeated by the robots and is withdrawing.
Well, Kusama-kun is not so strong, and just surviving after fighting against the robot is a godsend.
Or did the Elves overlook him on purpose because he's a reincarnated person?
Thanks to the "Ninja" skill, he's fast in escaping, so the possibility of escaping by himself is high.
I can't say either.

Oh?
Merazofis marches.
Well, I wonder if it's a good time.
Most of the Humans except the center are useless.
Although I wanted them to do their best a little more, if the opponent is the robots, it can't be helped.

Then, from this point, it will become the three-corner fight of the Demons army, the Humans army, and the Elves army.
Actually, because the Humans army is sandwiched between the two army will exit immediately, it's the Demons army vs. the Elves army.

Is Merazofis all right?
Although he has the title of the Commander of the Fourth Demon King Army, he's real strength is considerably inferior to us.
Although he's stronger than the other decoration Commanders, still, I think that it's severe if the opponent is several robots.

I will support him a little.
Skill, "Undead King" activate.
There's a lot of bodies just right, and I can't expect it as a force, but it can at least be a harassment.

The corpses everywhere in the battlefield get up slowly after receiving the power of my skill.
Zombie.
The movement is slow, and there's no ability when it's alive.
If it's seen in ability, it's the lowest.
However, because it doesn't have a soul, it won't stop until the body is destroyed completely.
Even if it's stopped, experience point is not obtained because there's no soul.
It's really an unpleasant ability.
It stinks.
It's disgusting.

I set the zombies' target as the Elves, the Humans, and the robots.
I fix that those who die in the battlefield after this to become zombies automatically.
With this, it's good.
It will at least be a meat wall.

Oh?
Kyouya-kun has killed Natsume-kun.
Well, it's fine though.
Won't the Humans who are broken from brainwash be a chaos now?
Well, at any rate, Dustin-ojisama will do preparations behind-the-scene so that there's no confusion.

Well then, I have come near to the Hero, so shall I erase my presence and watch the development?

「Kyouya, is it really Kyouya?」
「Yeah. The real Sasajima Kyouya. It's been a long time, Shun, Kanata」
「Why are you here?」
「Un? Isn't that obvious? It's to destroy the Elves」
「Wha-!?」
「Rather, as for me, I don't understand why Shun and the others side with the Elves. Anyway, you're probably deceived by the Elves' cajolery」
「What do you mean?」
「The Elves are the harm of the world, you know? It's insane to protect them. It's not too late even from now. Can you withdraw?」
「There's no way....」
「Kyouya, tell me in detail」
「Okay. But, Kanata, you have become very cute. I mistook you」
「Thanks」
「Ahaha. Somehow, it seems like talking with different person」
「I can't be the same in reality. The past and the present, the world where I live and the appointed circumstances are different. I think that it's abnormal to not change」
「Certainly. Oops, let's return to the talk」
「!! Wait! Who!?」

Oh?
Was I noticed?
As expected, he's a Hero even if he's corrupted.
Then, let's decide to appear splendidly here.

「How do you do?」
「Who are you?」
「Oh? Isn't it courtesy to give your name first when you ask a person's name?」
「I'm Shurein」
「It's good that you are obedient. I am Sophia Keren. Please to make your acquaintance」
「It's Negishi Akiko」
「Wha-!?」

Why this man reveals my previous life's name without lightly!?
I will knock you down!?

36 comments:

  1. Master? Komo-ko?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well "master" apparently saved the old man from the robots. How many people who know the old man could even approach those things without dying? Kumoko is the only one it could be.

      Although I noticed something interesting. She said "master" not "mao-sama" this makes it most likely Ariel became the Mao and Kumoko stands beside her as Shiro. But rather than being her subordinate Kumoko is actually higher than her since she's an admin at this point.

      But considering Kuro is also role playing as a mere general that isn't strange.

      Delete
    2. "Kumoko is the only one it could be."
      I believe your right, but technically it could be Ariel as well, she was 4 times stronger (statwise) than Kumoko when she defeated the robots in the earlier chapter. So either of them could do it with ease.

      Delete
    3. If kumoko become a administrator, doesn't that mean that the 5 plus the main body will become administrators?

      Delete
  2. Just a reminder, Sophia is Vampire Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so confused.
      I reread it and it makes sense knowing that.

      Delete
    2. How tf did people forget?

      Delete
    3. TT-TT I was hoping 'Sophia' could be Kumoko TT-TT

      Delete
  3. So who is this kyouya? Which chapter he show up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hes shuns other best friend from Earth.


      He was in the first side story be back on earth

      Delete
    2. Kyouya is Shun and Katia/Kanata best friend from earth, all of them are playing the same MMORPG and admirer of the great Bald Ossan in the game, which is the avatar of our protagonist (lol)

      Delete
    3. Think he was also named as one of the "dead".

      Delete
  4. Four Heavenly Kings = 4 demon general, japanese cliche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And for some weird reason, In many stories.
      There are 5 "Four Heavenly Kings".

      Delete
    2. The cliche comes from the existence in chinese mythology of 四天王, the Four Heavenly Kings that guard each of the four cardinal points: the Red Phoenix, the Black Turtle, the White Tiger and the Azure Dragon (in japanese: Suzaku, Genbu, Byakko and Seiryuu).

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. We still don't know but he's most likely the Pope

      Delete
  6. So who thinks the pope is another sneak character like the elf potimas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm betting Sophia is the vampire girl,and "Master" is Kumo-chan.
    She and Kyouya both serve Kumo-chan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Final fantasy reference?

    ReplyDelete
  9. so the 4 who're considered dead are in the demon side that explains a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the 4 dead are dead(?), the reincarnated in the demons side are maybe the 2 missing people (Sasamiya Kyouya (Oni) and Negishi Akiko (Vampire girl)).
      The four dead are:
      -Hayasi Kouta
      -Wakaba Hiiro
      -Kogure Naofumi
      -Sakurasaki Issei

      Delete
    2. Well naofumi died and reincarnated and died in a diffrent reality wow damn goddess

      Delete
  10. I hope Sophia the vampire girl...but to think the classmates who thought to be dead were monsters...awesome! And they sided with Kumo too so she's not alone!
    If I may add this chapter was hard to understand. I can't see the perspective

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you know that you can earn cash by locking special sections of your blog / site?
    To begin you need to join Mgcash and implement their content locking tool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Frowns* There is only one being that is fit to hold the title of "Undead King".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebas! Time for cleanup. Some heretics around here.

      Delete
  13. I'm actually beginning to unhate the S (or whatever) series.

    ReplyDelete
  14. for the four heavenly kings, it may be from inso's law, and way-to underated novel/manhwa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Four heavenly king may be from Helck

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hot hot hot
    Hooot
    Hot hot hot

    ReplyDelete