Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Blood 25

Blood 25.
Longest title ever.


Blood 25 Although I who have encountered an engagement annulment event is like a heroine, because I don't have the memory of being bullied, what should I do? 

Eight years passed.
An instant eight years.

Although I was uneasy every day whether I can get on with it or not when I start to go to the academy, if the result was only said, I somehow did it.
Yes.
I was a cheat specification.

Only I was excluded in the magic mock battle class.
The opponent was the teacher.
Moreover, it's without going easy.
Before beginning 「Please go easy on me. Seriously」, and in accordance with those words, I wait-and-see for a while and noticed it.
Weak.
Thus, I attacked the teacher back with the really-going-easy magic.
It seems that the teacher is a person of the Marquis house, and was first class as a magician.

Even in the sword class, it was the same.
At first, because the sword swung by the teacher was too slow, I thought that it was either a feint or trap, but it seems to be a full power blow.
Weak.
Thus, it was ended when I sent the practice sword flying lightly.

It's not because both the teachers are weak, but it seems that I'm the only non-standard.
Then, how about Ariel-san and Master who can easily handle me?

To be honest, there was nothing to learn in the academy on the combat side.
The ones learned in the academy are knowledge and etiquette, is it?
In the academy where most are nobles naturally has the etiquette being taught.
The etiquette of me who seems to have became half wild while continuing to travel was reformed thoroughly here.
Thanks to that, I came to be able to behave similar to the noble if it's only judging from the appearance.

And, the order is regularly given by Master.
The order that comes with the letter is 「Raise the skill level of 〇〇」 or 「Raise the status to more than "Number"」.
Because I don't know what will she do if I don't achieve it, I cleared everything desperately.
Is it a lookout? Because that white spider is in my private room of the dormitory, I can't be idle.

I went to the academy for eight years, and I have the other party who I can speak with.
The first is Wald.
The young master of the Duke house who was the same class as me at the first year.

He of the orthodox school prince character had support me who's a commoner lacking of various common senses many times.
We get along well while I teach him magic in return.

The second person is the teacher, Jigris-sensei.
It's the teacher who was beaten completely by me in the magic mock battle.
He appears suddenly when I was teaching magic to Wald, and since then, he participated in my magic course.
Although he always looked sluggish, it seems that it's because he used his sleeping time to research magic.

The third person is Kara.
He's the boy who has the Duke rank similar to Wald, and the relation of a rival is built with Wald.
While getting associated with Wald, the contact with me becomes many naturally, and we got along well before I know it.
Unlike Wald who has a sincere personality, he's slightly gaudy, but the fact is he's a hot-blooded character.

The fourth person is Nitara.
Although he's born in a Earl house, it seems that his older brother is the Army Commander, and the younger brother Nitara has the similar talent in magic with his older brother, so it seems that he's a promising man with outstanding talent.
I was surprised that he proposed a magic match suddenly in the first meeting.
After doing it lightly, he joined my magic course.

The fifth person is Shivy.
He's a boy of the Baron house, he shows greed in power, and he approached me to be my apprentice.
Shivy's house just became the Baron, and if he can't succeed to be in the Demon King Army in the future, it seems that his house will fall quickly.
So, he lowers his head even to a commoner who doesn't have a rank, and he has the stubbornness to not choosing the means.

Un.
Only boys completely.
Moreover, everyone is beauty.
Because of that, I'm seen with jealous glances from the girls, and they exclude me from being a friend.

Because of that, a problem occurred in front of me now.

「Felmina, I will annul the engagement with you!」

Wald declared toward a schoolgirl.
Felmina-san is Wald's fiancee, and she's the daughter of the Marquis house.

「Can I hear the reason?」
「Do you not understand?」

Sorry.
I don't understand.
Why am I called to such a location?
And, why not only Wald, but the other handsome guy army is here?

「Your repeated bullying on Sophia, no, attempted assassination. The evidence has already turned up」

Eh?
Bullying? Assassination?
What are you saying?

「Sophia, it's certain that this sweet is gotten from Felmina, right?」
「Ah, yes」

What Wald is holding is certainly the thing that I receive from Felmina-san.
It's the thing that has been passed to all the girls in the class, and I also received it by obligation.
Somehow, after it's passed to me, Wald collected it from me, but what's wrong with that?

「A large amount of poison was detected from this sweet. If Sophia eats this, she might have died」

Poison?
Well, because I have the Abnormal Condition Nullity, such thing like poison won't work on me though.

「In addition, the recent large explosion in the class. That is also your act, right? You pretend that it's an accident and tried to kill Sophia. Although it ended with slight injury because Sophia got out of the explosion range on a hair's breadth, if she's at the center of the explosion, what would it become?」

Eh, the recent magic outburst in the class?
Although I avoided it instinctively, even if I don't avoid it, it won't become a significant damage, you know?
Even though if the limbs are not torn off, it doesn't count as an injury, so it's exaggerated.

「There's a lot of incidents that you were involved other than these. All of the evidences have been turned up. Do you still want to make an excuse?」

Wald throws a bunch of papers to Felmina-san.
The complexion of Felmina-san who saw it turns pale.

「Your father calls. The incident will be told there」
「No way, no way! Why is it that lass!?」
「Because I don't understand...it」

Eh, huh?
Did it end?
Oh?

After that, Felmina-san left the academy.
Although the incident happens somehow in the place where I don't know and it's settled arbitrarily, I wonder if this is good?

58 comments:

  1. She's been infected. Corrupted and brainwashed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the commonsense of a monster, yes.

      Delete
    2. i can see all the characters being corrupted by the deadly virus known as Shiro.

      Delete
    3. One punch man's zenon kun

      Delete
  2. whelp reverse harem. haha
    poor kyouya eh no... poor those children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worse, she's an otome game character :D

      Delete
    2. Lol yeah, whats more she's the airheaded heroine who just knocked out her first villiainess by a prince, good trope thrown in here, thumbs up to the author. xD

      Delete
    3. This reminds me of "Endo and Kobayashi's live color commentary on the Villainess!"

      Delete
    4. She Already part of a Harem but replace kisses with cabalism.

      Delete
  3. remind me of some monkey villainess situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was like "Bakarina, is that you?" too, lol

      Delete
    2. lol I also remembered bakarina

      Delete
    3. Ah...those were the days! Bakarina for life!

      Delete
    4. There's finally anime for both Bakarina and Kumoko. Sadly,it took about 6 years though.. other good ones that finally have anime are Slime Tensei and Tsukimichi. Not sure when the next season of Mushoku Tensei and shield-bro will come out though, if ever. IMO, these 6 were the top of the WN in 2014-2016

      Delete
  4. "Eh, the recent magic runs wild in the class?"
    =>> "the recent magic runaway"or "the recent magic outbursts"

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAOOOO!!!!! She's lost her common sense completely lol. But at least she has her own harem now. Big improvement..from the horror girl to vampire bishoujo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "If your limbs aren't torn off, it's not counted."
    Haha Shiro big bully

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, even if Sophia is poisoned, she won't even noticed it because of her Abnormal Condition Nullity, huh? She is becoming more and more like Shiraori... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. And unless her limbs are blown off she doesn't count it as an injury

      Delete
    3. Like master like disciple~~~

      Delete
    4. She should notice from the taste. I think it was supposed to be bitter? Might be good to eat it anyways for training that abnormal status resistance.

      Delete
    5. vampire god hype?????? (although i know it will never happen... ;-;)

      Delete
    6. @Gordon

      Though I know it likely won't ever happen, I'm hoping Shiro inadvertently forms her own pantheon consisting mostly of reincarnated classmates. And also Ariel-san.

      Delete
  8. Congratulation, Sophia-chan, you've gotten yourself a harem. wwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  9. And all of sudden it turned into otoge XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophia got a nice reverse harem. And her common sense is really twisted. XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is she did to this perfect reverse harem situation!!
    Such a waste!! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  12. The personality, the priorities, the way of looking at things...
    Is it my imagination or she's becoming more and more like Kumoko?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is inevitable since childhood she is being with Kumoko for 5 years now

      Delete
  13. What a typical reincarnation novel it has become.

    ReplyDelete
  14. she became a heroine and she didn't even kno it xD
    Thats probably how kumoko would be like at school too! explosion, o i can raise my fire resistance now~

    ReplyDelete
  15. >> Even though if the limbs are not torn off, it doesn't count as an injury, so it's exaggerated.


    Even though if the limbs are torn off, it doesn't count as an injury, so it's exaggerated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it should be:

      "Unless the limbs are torn off, it doesn't count as an injury, so it's exaggerated,"

      Delete
  16. lol.. sophia got her own Harem~ yay~
    Thank you for the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. And then she became female protagonist in reverse harem story.
    It's something most of teen Japanese girl dream of, but she doesn't notice it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow when the male harem dense protagonist goes in reverse this is what we get eh...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, like surrogate mother like adopted daughter..

    ReplyDelete
  20. At first I was wodering what hellish training Sophia went through, then I remembered Shiro's the one that dips her pincers in lava to raise fire resistance. She probably ate Sophia a lot to help her raise her HP recovery and limb regeneration, among other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is one of the factor but the main reason is walking down the steep path and kept on getting hurted by the sharp blades of tall grass

      Delete
  21. and what is shiro doing all those 8 years? will we get her pov? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would guess going around the world to taste delicious food :D

      Delete
    2. http://raisingthedead.ninja/2016/02/14/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-247

      This is Kumo's POV where she mentioned Wald(Waldo) and Sophia climbing adulthood~

      Delete
  22. I got the feeling that some white spidey spectator nearby is raising her Jealously skills by now

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fuck that was fast. Just what was the point of her join this school anyways ?! Im a mad. First time im disappointed in this story besides Shun who pisses off lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha awesome best school arc ever over fast

    ReplyDelete
  25. These guys are gonna get cucked hard when kyoya shows up

    ReplyDelete
  26. Seriouuuuusssssly~ sooo full of tropesss here I sweaar.
    HAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shun, reborn as a hero with harem, Sophia, reborn as a reverse harem MC in school setting with main interest's fiancee targeting her, OUCH THE STEREOTYPES. On a serious note, I know this WN has no romance tag, but I wish for some fluffy feelings for Shiro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry bro, Shiro will be with Ariel.

      Delete
    2. I dont even want to remember shun
      He is fking idiot the type i hate the most

      Delete
    3. Shun is the naive idiot type. And i hate those types the most. I'd rather have him be a despicable leech

      Delete
  28. Man did we just miss an entire Otome game arc Sophia went thru for 8 years?!

    ReplyDelete
  29. First is the level up arc, second is the war arc, third is the adventure arc, while fourth is the school arc/otome game arc nice job author.

    Thanks for chapter

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow. Sophia from LN & WN is not the same person.

    ReplyDelete