Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Blood 10

Blood 10.


Blood 10 Strange woman and dangerous woman

「Ariel, huh?」
「I'm saying that I am. Why you end the word with a question?」

The hood woman confronts the strange woman.
It seems that the men can't decide what to do with the intruders who appeared suddenly, and send glances to the hood woman.
The hood woman doesn't care about that, and be silent.

My body floated lightly.
To be exact, I was lifted from the back by someone.
When I turn around, my eyes didn't met with the person who lifted me.

Why, why is Wakaba Hiiro here!?
I mean, why is she white?
Why she shut her eyes?
Didn't she die?
Or, did she reincarnate similar to me?
Then, why is her appearance the same as before?

Leaving aside the overflowing questions, Wakaba Hiiro lifts me with her eyes shut.
Even though her eyes are shut, it seems that she's staring at me fixedly.
Moreover, a mysterious sense of danger attacks me.
Although I don't know what happen to this person, she's dangerous.

《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Fear Resistance LV2』 has become 『Fear Resistance LV3』》

Although my skill level rose, it was a little slow.
Although Wakaba Hiiro's eyes are shut, her glance goes to the part between my legs.
Although her complexion didn't change, it seems that she have sensed something.
I was lowered to the ground gently.

Merazofis breaks in between Wakaba Hiiro and me while limping.
He glares at Wakaba Hiiro exposing his wariness.
Wakaba Hiiro approaches such Merazofis casually, and gave recovery magic.

「What?」

The surprised Merazofis.
I was surprised too.
Merazofis stands only by vitality and willpower, so the wound was terrible.
That recovered completely in an instant.

「You are not an enemy?」

Wakaba Hiiro nods silently to Merazofis's question.
But still, Merazofis's vigilance was not removed.

「Fumu. It's painful that I can't use the Appraisal with this body. I can't judge whether she's real or fake」
「I'm the real one. Rather, I don't want to be said by a fake who use another person's body」
「This is making my ears burn」

There was movement between the hood woman and the strange woman.

「And so, Potimas-kun, no, now is chan, huh? Why are you here?」
「Well, I wonder why?」

The hood woman plays dumb.
At that moment, the atmosphere changed.

「Spit it out quickly」

I can't understand what happened.
I shut my eyes at once when a sudden roaring sound and shock blow violently.
When I opened my eyes after that, the men were gone.
There's only the blood stains that seem to belong to the men.

「Real, huh?」
「You know it from the beginning, right? Now, spit it out」

A strong sign is released from the woman's body that the foolish atmosphere a while ago is a lie.
A mean and brutal sign that can even cause nausea just by seeing it.

「Apparently, the root have not changed. Although I don't know what turn of events that make you play such a fool, this is somewhat disadvantageous」
「Now that you understand, can you spit out your purpose without any pointless resistance? Or, do you want me to make you spit it out?」
「I refuse both」

The incident that happened next exceeded my imagination.
The hood woman blows off her own head with magic.
The corpse of woman who lost her head and falls in the alley.

「Tch! He do as he pleases because it's another person's body」

The strange woman spits out.
But, when she turns around, the overwhelming presence had disappeared.

「Well then, are you safe?」

The strange woman who talks casually.
However, Merazofis doesn't remove the vigilance.

「Ah. You don't have to be cautious. In the first place, it's useless to just be cautious」

A sweet smell that tickled my nasal cavity is smelled.
At the same time, sleepiness attacks me.
I stop breathing in a hurry.
This smell is the magic that causes sleep!

Although I can endure it for an instant because I have the Abnormal Condition Resistance, Merazofis can't endure it and falls on the road.
The sleepiness that attacks intermittently even if I stop breathing.
Although I resist it desperately, my body is losing strength steadily.

《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Abnormal Condition Resistance LV3』 has become 『Abnormal Condition Resistance LV4』》

The skill level rises, and it recovers only a little.
But, that only extended the time to be able to resist it slightly, and my consciousness darkened gradually.




When I wake up after that, I was in the forest.
There's a tent, and the open-air fire is done.

「Oh, you woke up」

It's that strange woman who jumped into my view.
Wakaba Hiiro is sitting beside her.
When I look for Merazofis, he sat down next to me.

「I will introduce myself again. I'm the present Demon King, Ariel. My best regards from now on」

The strange woman began to say something strange.
Ah, because it's strange, it's the strange woman.
Is she strange because she a strange woman? Or, is she a strange woman because she's strange?

「Ahahahaha! Shiro-chan, look, look. Her eyes are turning amazingly」

No, that person shut her eyes.
Although she nods, can she see?

「How is it, Merazofis-kun? Did you feel like trusting my story a little?」
「I can't believe in you suddenly」
「Then, let's ask the person without delay」

The strange woman stares at me.

『Hello?』

Suddenly, a voice can be heard in my head.
Although it's similar to the voice of God, it's slightly different.

『This is the skill called Telepathy. Because I have everyone in this place connects to me with Telepathy now, you can transmit what you think to the other party』

I wonder if it's the telephone in the brain version?

『Well then, a question to Ojou-chan. Are you a reincarnated person? Answer it with yes or no』

And, the question raised to me was something unexpected.

11 comments:

  1. Potimas killing people he controls, something new I guess, elves being the bad ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually while they are certainly arrogant and don't care much for humans it looks like Potimas might be the only truly bad one. The elves seem to obey him almost without choice and he even uses and kills them on a whim.

      So I don't think they obey him completely of their own will and are either partly controlled or partly obey out of fear.

      Sure maybe they obey him willingly but it still seems like this isn't all their idea and Potimas is calling the shots. The elves seem like they'd be content just hiding away in their forest if he wasn't sending them out on tasks.

      Delete
  2. Man that potimas guy is more of a bastard than I thought. He doesn't even value the lives of his own people at all. Although I'm curious how he can just take people's bodies like that it's probably either a sin skill or a ruler's authority trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What shiro did was actually soul eating so that's completely different. And it's also a first for the system

      This seems more like possession and hijacking. I think this is possibly something done by Kin domination.

      I mean I'll sleep don't just believe that the ability only lets you gain better control if your family has it levels up.

      I think it's something along the lines of the higher it gets the more control you get over the person to the point where you can even possess them

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the chapter and all the hard work. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Potimas just decapitating himself, no biggie.

    ReplyDelete