Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 191

Chapter 191.


191 Tsuchigumo

I'm digging now.

What am I doing?
I told you that I'm digging.

I come to the town late at night now, and I'm digging a hole secretly in a suitable vacant land.
It's good to be able to dig a hole without getting the hands dirty by using the "Soil Magic".
I keep extra soil in the different space of the Space Storage magic once.
I dig the hole of the size that I can go in, and I dig until the underground deeply.
When I dig to some extent, I expand the inside.
Like that, an underground room of the size of a small room was completed.

Umu.
The result is quite good even if I say so myself.
Next, I close the place that becomes the entrance with soil, and if it doesn't look weird from the outside, it's completed.
In that case, I make holes of the size of the ant's nest that my threads can pass through.
Other than letting the threads pass through, it also has the role as air hole.

However, because I can't be relieved if it's such a small hole, I dig the hole sideways this time.
I connect it with the ground in a place quite far away from the town.
The size of the hole is made to the extent whether a person can pass or not.

With this, the secret basement was completed.

If you ask why I made such a thing, there are several reasons.
One of it is for information gathering.
I don't know what happened to the war after I rampaged there, so I think that I should gather information usually.
With such meaning, I thought that I should make familiar town's basement as the base after all.

As for the second reason, making the shelter to escape from the Demon King.
The effect of the Demon King's escape prevention skill somehow has an effective range, and if I don't enter the effective range, I can escape beforehand.
I'm absolutely more advantageous because I have Transfer and Marking.
But, I might make a blunder one day if I run around haphazardly.
So, I made several simple bases like this that become the refuge, and I think that I will run from place to place.

The third.
Although this is an extra thing, it's to see the state of the Vampire child.
The Vampire who was born in the house of a big shot of the country that's under war now.
With that phrase only, I can already expect an eventful life.
Although it's fine to even abandon her, when she's in the range where I can reach her, I'm somehow interested.
Well, it's a feeling of to see her incidentally because I'm interested.

The fourth.
This is the most important.

I inhale greatly.
I put strength into my stomach.
I straddle.
It's coming.

It's not dirty.
It's the egg.

Yes, I will lay eggs in this place.
It has been confirmed that the egg that this me laid becomes the last shelter when I fight with the Demon King.
If it's really hopeless, if I have this egg, I can revive again.
It's the thing that secures my immortality more than the "Immortality" skill in a certain meaning.
It's crucial to set up an egg in somewhere as the last insurance.

I after this, intend to set up eggs in the several bases similarly.
Then, it's next to impossible to smash all the eggs.
Even if someone carry out a base crushing using human-wave tactics, if there's one base remains, I can revive.
Main body is immortal, and even has the revival.
In addition, if it becomes a pinch when escape prevention is not used, I will escape with Transfer.
What's that, scary.
I don't even know how to defeat myself even if I say so myself.

I thought of it.
As a result, I understood it.
The way to defeat the Demon King will disappear at the moment when Maou-in-charge falls flat.
No, that is really impossible.
Seriously speaking, as long as I don't reach the Administrator class, that can't be defeated.

Then, what would you do if you can't defeat it?
The idea of the reversal.
It's fine even if I don't defeat her.
And, I should just become an existence that can't be defeated.
Therefore, I activated the plan of making me immortal.

Normally, immortality is impossible at this point in time, but I can do it.
I felt that even if the Demon King says that I'm a monster, it can't be helped.

I intend to deploy ten eggs in one base for the time being.
Because they will hatch if I just leave them, it's necessary to collect it regularly and deploy it again.
Even if it takes the trouble, I want to prepare the numbers for the eggs always.
It's the last stronghold after all.

Should I throw the hatched babies into the Elro Great Labyrinth?
Their seniors are evolving smoothly, and if I let them join, it should be fine.

Next, I think that I should store a little food.
It's painful if there's no food when I hatch from the egg.
The status falls immediately after revival, it's impossible to wait until recovery without eating or drinking.
I should put the preserved food of the amount that can recover to the extent that Transfer can be used.

Now that it's decided, I think that I should go to catch Water Drakes and make them into dried fish.
If it's rotten to some extent, it still can be eaten, but if I want to eat, I prefer eating delicious things.

For the time being, after I make another two or three bases, let's go to overfish the Water Drakes.
Let's do that.

However, if I revive this time, what will happen to my appearance?
Palm-sized Arachne?
Or, at first, I will be the spider form and when I grow up, the human form grows.

In case of being a mini Arachne from the beginning, will the babies be the same?
Then, will it become another species with the babies that are already in the Elro Great Labyrinth?
That seems interesting, and I'm looking forward for it.
It's better to not use the revival, and these eggs should hatch normally.

37 comments:

  1. Kumocchi Humanity status
    Humanity -1
    Humanity -1
    Humanity -1
    Humanity -1
    Humanity -1
    Humanity -1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she gained very thin legs and let's not talk about that big booty

      Delete
    2. Well, too much is as bad as not enough. I mean a booty on which more than one person can sit on...

      Delete
    3. Just an opinion: she might not be human in the first place. Like not human.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. tsuchigumo is a kind of spider that live underground. not sure if there's an english word for them..

      Delete
    2. Ummmmm.... underground spider?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Palm-sized Arachne......
    Palm-sized Arachne........
    Palm-sized Arachne..........
    it keeps ringing in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://i.imgur.com/wN82FF4.png
      https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/ArbuzBudesh/445409/Monster-wheel.-Tarantula-drider

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Parthenogenesis/cloning? Ant and bee does that, I think.

      Delete
    2. Parthenogenesis/cloning? Ant and bee does that, I think.

      Delete
    3. there are also some reptiles particularly lizards that do that In fact there is a lizard species that reproduces exclusively by parthenogenesis(so there are no males)and some sharks that have never had a mate in aquariums have given birth by parthenogenesis. And don't forget Aphids which can be born pregnant... Its actually pretty common in the animal kingdom just not in mammals or birds. And Kumoko certainly isn't a mammal.

      Delete
    4. there are also some reptiles particularly lizards that do that In fact there is a lizard species that reproduces exclusively by parthenogenesis(so there are no males)and some sharks that have never had a mate in aquariums have given birth by parthenogenesis. And don't forget Aphids which can be born pregnant... Its actually pretty common in the animal kingdom just not in mammals or birds. And Kumoko certainly isn't a mammal.

      Delete
    5. I know this is a late reply by two years but.... Now Kumoko has boobs but half spider does that mean she became a mammal?

      Delete
    6. Well she has hair, so yeah!

      Delete
    7. didn't think of it that way

      Delete
    8. lol(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. would be fun if she revives as 10-eyed human from now on ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. An army of baby kumo arachnes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and get BIG SAVINGS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Guaranteed.
    * As good as your dentist.
    * Same strength as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Licenseless and abnormal affection to underage creatures hmmm:well put you under surveilance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FBI puts your hands up ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. What happen when you click in that link?

      Delete
  12. Yea, dont get cha' hopes up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She can die if the opponent deploys a barrier that traps the soul from leaving

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm Is this how the Borg queen got started?

    ReplyDelete