Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 180

Chapter 180.


180 Spare body moves

Well then, although the main body went out triumphantly, the situation is not good.
Although I don't know why the bottom layer's Earth Dragons oppose the Demon King, I don't think that they can win the fight against the Demon King.
I who inherited the Queen's memory, grasp the ability of the Earth Dragons to some extent because I was the resident of the same bottom layer.
Although the leader of the Earth Dragons is strong, still, it's not equal to the Queen.
Even if it comes in crowd, it's meaningless before the overwhelming Demon King's status and the cheat-like skills.

Somehow, the Earth Dragons challenge the Demon King to a fight while understanding that.
Otherwise, there's no way that the proud Earth Dragons will take a withdrawing strategy that's clearly a stalling.
But, I don't understand why the Earth Dragons are stalling.
What are they waiting for?

Gyurigyuri?
No, even though the Demon King is moving this showy, I think that man will not participate because he still hasn't appear at this point in time.
It's hard to think that Gyurigyuri who has the Administrator's authority don't grasp the state of his own subordinates.
I think that he leaves them while knowing that.

Then, it means that the reason the Earth Dragons attack the Demon King is their own judgment.
The Earth Dragons that stayed in the bottom layer for a long time have challenged the Demon King who's a far higher opponent.
I don't know the intention.

it's no use even if I think about the things that I don't know any further.
I will also move ignoring the main body's intention like the Earth Dragons that move arbitrarily ignoring Gyurigyuri's intention.

Ah, test test.
Can you hear me, ladies?
〈Loud and clear, over〉
(Same here, over)
〔Same here, over〕
「Same here, over」
Un.
As expected, there's no response from the Maou-in-charge.
〈Eh? What happened?〉
The Maou-in-charge is continuing the attack to the Demon King.
On the other hand, the Demon King fights back desperately.
To be frank, I think that she don't have the time to communicate with us.
〔Seriously? I mean, what about the playing dead strategy?〕
Ah, that, huh?
Probably, the Demon King already knows the fact that we are not dead.
(That's bad!)
Otherwise, I don't know why the Maou-in-charge attacks arbitrarily.
「When it comes to that, should we also move?」
Un.
Because the main body is in high spirits after reviving, I contacted instead of her.
(Roger. Then, I will begin to act)
How's everyone's erosion rate?
〈I guess around 85%〉
(A little over 80%)
〔Around 70%?〕
「Um, around 60%」
Low.
「It can't be helped! I'm the last one who got generated after all!」
Well, yeah.
Can you make it as fast as possible?
〔I'm doing it fast so far, you know?〕
With that in consent.
(You are fairly impatient. Did something bad happen?)
Although this still don't have any positive proof, the Demon King and the Maou-in-charge are having a considerable close fight unlike us.
And, she is eroding the Demon King somehow, but there's a feeling of being taken oppositely.
〈That's bad!〉
Although I don't know which one will fall first, she might be taken in the worst case.
(This is bad. When it becomes like that, the cheating direct soul attack can't be used)
〔Then, will it become a serious match with the Demon King?〕
「With that?」
Yeah.
I want to raise the forces of the main body even a little now.
That's why, I want you all to take over the Queens as fast as possible.
〔All right. I understood the situation〕
〈I will begin it immediately〉
My best regards.

Fuu.
With this, the other Queen-in-charges have start to move.
As expected, the main body knows that it's too dangerous to move in a weakened state, but now that she has revived, she shouldn't fall behind easily except the Demon King.
Because she's in high spirits after reviving, she might make a blunder at an unexpected point though.
Let's pray that she don't make any blunder.

Is there anything that I can do?
The best would be waiting for the status recovery quietly with the meaning of strengthening the forces.
After all, even though it's borrowed, I have the same strength as the main body.
If I revive, the forces will simply double with that alone.
This is big.

However, my recovery is considerably slower than the main body.
Although my body grows bigger pointlessly, the essential status doesn't recovers to that extent.
It seems to take more time until complete recovery.

Then, I shouldn't move unskillfully.
It's better to make a blunder rather than moving forcibly in a weakened state.
I decided to wait for the recovery quietly.
Now, I can only pray that the main body and the spare bodies to do well.

Especially, the Maou-in-charge is considerably important.
The future development will change completely by the Maou-in-charge's success or failure.

If possible, I have the feeling of wanting to help the Maou-in-charge, but I can't do it.
I from the start and the other Queen-in-charges have already fused with the Queens more than half, so it's impossible to move easily with only the soul like before.
The reason why I was able to move to the egg is that I moved together with the existence called the Queen.

I did an incarnation.
I can't exist as a soul anymore.
I have changed like this.

Then, in order to assist the Maou-in-charge, the main body must generate new Parallel Will.
But, I expect that the main body will not produce any Parallel Will anymore.
I think that the present state is a last-minute line.
It's possible to split while remaining intact with the main body's soul.

To produce Parallel Will means nothing but splitting the soul.
When more Parallel Will is produced, the main body's soul will wear out steadily.
Because the soul of the Queens and the Demon King have been absorbed by the influence of the skill, the main body's soul becomes a distorted condition.
If she produce more Parallel Will any further.
The worst case is the soul will collapse.
In other words, it's death.
Even if she has the "Immortality" in the system, she can't revive if the soul collapses.

It's tough that I can only wait.
Please, everyone.

25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are just seriously going behind the main bodys back now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea even calling a meeting and arbitrarily veto her decision. Not bad

      Delete
  3. ugh.. why she seem so wise?... she must be the queen. not my kumoko!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's more about perspective and knowledge. Since she fused with the queen she's more connected with the queen's knowledge and she is viewing the situation from a more observational position than the main Kumoko.

      Delete
    2. And also she can't find fault on herself but can on others. Since she's more like independent person now, she can find fault on the main body. But the main body can't on herself.

      Delete
  4. Well as this is going it feels like demon king in charges is going to separate from the pack.
    Because she's eroding demon king and being counter eroded by the demon king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to read this again because I didn't realize it was told from Queen's perspective lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh? how many queens are there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are 5 in all. So there are 4 they are still trying to take over and if each one is as strong as mother that means taking them all over would at least triple Kumoko's current stats. That is why the first Queen-in-charge told them all to hurry up. If mao in charge fails in the take over it will end up becoming a head on fight and they'll need all the power they can get.

      Delete
  8. This one is kind of a realist. I like her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Kumoko pulled a Voldermort and made a few horicrux

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the work that you have done.

    I fall in love with this story immediately.

    Long Live The Spider Queen XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's crazy..I hope she doesn't lose herself with these many personalities..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. "Isn't seven the most powerfully magical number"

      Delete
  13. its like one man novel.... just 1 protogonist and her other selves

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really hope the anime won't rush this

    ReplyDelete