Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 147

Chapter 147.
Kumoko's POV.


147 So, this is the possibility that a person has

For the time being, "Evil Eye of Grudge" loaded in eight eyes.
I activate it properly from somewhere near.
When it's activated, they died instantly.
Although I think that you don't know what I'm saying, I also don't know what have happened.
It's not something shoddy like fragile or weak.
I tasted that I thought that it was the Owata style.
(TL note: From what I found, this Owata style is where the controlled game character is killed instantly just by receiving a damage. Something like a game mode, I think)

No no.
Aren't you guys too weak?

When I thought about it, I leveled up.
Furthermore, it's two.

What?
Um, even though they are this weak, such a large amount of experience points enter?
Although I have defeated 8 people by now, the experience points obtained per person is higher than a Greater Taratect.

Seriously.
Certainly, they have a lot of skills, and I thought that the experience points seems to be a lot, but it's up to here.

Crap.
Human experience point is too delicious.
Suddenly, my motivation came out.

For the time being, I take off the skin after shedding.
If I think about it, doesn't this becomes a striptease in a certain meaning?
How pointless.

Ah, when I was thinking such a foolish thing, they come at me recklessly.
Although I can do it quickly, I will have you guys to accompany me for a little experiment here.

Magic is constructed.
It was the magic that I have seen a lot of times a while ago.
I make the magic relying on my memory.
And, I activate the completed magic.

The "Earth Magic", Earth Wall.

Even if I don't have the skill, I can do it if it's only the activation of the magic.
However, it's definitely easier to activate if I have the skill because the system will assist.

If I were to compare it, it's like moving on foot and moving by train.
Reach the destination while confirming the road on foot and reach the destination automatically by train.
When saying which is easier, it's obviously the train.
However, it's possible to walk to there.

Acquiring the magic skill means acquiring the automatic construction of the magic.
Then, I only need to make the acquired construction.
In other words, if I know the construction, I can do the same thing.

In the middle of the fight with Alaba, I looked at this magic construction to the extent that I can hate it.
Then, reproducing it should be possible.

Although I thought so, I was able to reproduce it unexpectedly easy when I try it.
Is this also thanks to "Magic Extremity"?

The Knight-kun who got pushed up by the wall that appears from his feet.
Wow.
He has become the strange state that can't be said with the mouth.
Namu Namu.

The summoner is shouting something.
Oh?
Something is being summoned.
Bird, turtle, tiger, and Drake?
Ah.
Although it might be a coincidence, it's like the four gods said to rule over the four directions.
But, this is a little different.

First of all, the bird.
Whole body black.
I think that it should be red.
And, the attribute that it uses is not fire but wind.

The turtle.
Come to think of it, I did defeat you when you're a child turtle long ago in the upper layer.
You have grown up.
Rather than that, Turtle, you're like a rock.
It's not a turtle carrying a rock, but the existence itself is already a rock.

The tiger.
Why is it pink?
You, are you fine with that?
Isn't the tiger the king of the jungle?
Is it fine for a king to be in such pink color?

And, the Drake.
The only Drake part of you is the skill.
Your appearance is a blowfish.
Are you a blowfish?
You have poison unexpectedly, so you're not a Drake but a blowfish, right?

They are full of points to be retorted.
Well, they are fairly strong though.
When only the status is seen, they are stronger than the person who summoned them.
If it's the highest status, it exceeds 800.
But, the skills are fewer than the people.

The bird comes and uses Wind Magic.
So, it can use magic.
As expected, when it was raised by people, its brain will somewhat improve.

I don't have the resistance for wind, and it won't deal a great damage even if it hits, so I guess I should receive it purposely to acquire the resistance.
Ouch.
It was a little painful.
As expected, the resistance can't be acquired with just one hit.

The wind and water attacks me at the same time.
I don't have resistance for water too, so let's receive it.

Ah, the tiger has plunge in.
Because it's pointless to receive this guy's attack, I don't need it.
I activate the Earth Spear that I got used to seeing it in the Alaba battle.

《Skill proficiency reached. Acquired skill 『Soil Magic LV1』》

Oh?
Huh?
Even though I'm using the "Earth Magic", the one I acquired is the "Soil Magic" that's the lower one.
Ah, so that means even if I use "Earth Magic", the skill that accumulates the skill proficiency is "Soil Magic"?
Hmm.
Although it's a good discovery that I can acquire magic that I don't have if I construct magic from scratch, the magic acquired is the lowest rank magic in the group of that magic.

Oh, well.
If I can acquire magic skills without paying any point, it's definitely better to do that.
As expected, it's easier to construct when I have the skill, the power and accuracy also increase.

Ah, then, I should also copy the bird's Wind Magic.
I understand the rough composition because I have been seeing it since a while ago.
If I can use the "Wind Magic", there's no need to acquire the resistance purposely now.

Thus, Bird, your role has already ended.
The bird is knock down by "Evil Eye of Magnetism".

I try the "Wind Magic" on the blowfish.
Ah, success success.
If I continue to use it, I'm sure that I will acquire the skill.

The last is the Rock Turtle, huh?
Certainly, its defensive ability is high, but compared with the Earth Dragons, well.
It has a lot of SP uselessly, so I absorb it with "Evil Eye of Grudge".

Thank you for the meal.
While I was fighting against the Four Gods(lol), the knights try to run away.
I won't let you, Experience Points.

In order to accumulate skill proficiency, I mainly use the soil and wind magic.
I reduce the number with the Evil Eyes while using magic.

Hmm?
That magician, he's trying to transfer?
Moreover, isn't that the high rank large-scale Transfer?
You intend to run away with everyone.

The Evil Eyes are out of range, huh?
Let's snipe with magic.
Ah, the summoner blocks it.
Not bad.

The summoner summons monsters desperately to block my magic sniping.
Immediately after he drank something, his MP recovers little by little.
Is it the MP restorative medicine?
To have such a convenient goods.
Humans are dirty, it's indeed dirty.

Although the surrounding knights are settled, those two might be able to run away.
I think I should stop sniping, and shoot a huge one.

Dash.
If it's this distance, it's faster to dash rather than transferring.
I move to the front of the summoner and the magician.

Darkness Spear activate.

It's different from the skill proficiency accumulating a while ago.
It's the highest level of magic that the present me can use.
I will kill the magician with this first.
After that, I can just boil or roast the summoner as I please.

When thinking about that, the summoner used his body to protect the magician.
Although the Darkness Spear penetrates through the summoner's body and wound the magician, they ran away with Transfer at the last moment.

Ah.
They ran away.
Oh, well.
Because I have marked them, I can kill them any time.

Besides, I have gain a lot of experience points, and my level rose considerably.

Evolution Possible:Zana Horowa』

To the extent that it's possible to evolve.

104 comments:

  1. kumokoooo

    you have tasted the good experience of humans now..

    So its because humans give more exp that yuugo was such a high lvl character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's a very good hypothesis!^^

      Delete
    2. PvP/ranked battles often give a lot more XP or loot, so it makes sense game wise.

      Delete
    3. It would also probably make sense now why the admins harvest the souls of the strong humans and demons, they give more exp than monster so that's probably the reason admins always have them go to war with each other

      Delete
  2. W-WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!
    Y-YOU ARE NOT KUMO-CHAN!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?!
    THERE IS NO WAY OUR KUMO-CHAN WILL KILL WITHHOUT ANY REASON LIKE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo, have you tried to follow the plot? First of all, whatever the Administrators have done it requires a lot of kills for Kumo to fix. Second, They burned up her home. Third, they attacked her first.

      Delete
    2. 'No reason'?

      Invading her home with the intention of enslavement or murder, and burning down her nest isn't a good enough reason?

      Why should being human give them a free pass?

      Delete
    3. Nah don't bother, this is the kind of things that comes out of people that comment without reading first

      Delete
    4. And remember she said before that she had no problem with killing people even back on Earth she just never did so because she didn't need to.

      She was never a good person

      Delete
    5. It's self-defense, yanno?

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. one of the things I like about her is that she's always been a bit nuts. Girl has multiple personalities, what do you expect? Anyway, no point it getting upset about killing humans. I mean, what about the monsters or demons?

      Delete
    8. They burn her house first, NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH IT.

      Delete
    9. At first it was because they burned her house and then because they give good exp. Seems legit.

      Delete
    10. Guys, relax, that guy was just playing around. Like him, I do miss the carefree and silly Kumoko, it does seem that after she maxed Taboo and met the Administrators, she seems to have lost the carefree feeling that she used to have.

      In a way, it's like she's grown up and has outgrown her childhood and it's kind of inevitable that we'll miss the Kumo-chan that has silly talks with herself and sets herself on fire by accident.

      Delete
    11. She seemingly will revert to being carefree(?)/playful after becoming the Maou
      (Balto chapter, where he mistakenly given the Kurilita fruit to Succubus-san)

      Delete
    12. Kumo-chan said she never felt any aversion towards murder even while she was a human except for the annoyance of it all. Why would that change when she became a monster and also acquired the "Merciless" title that doesn't let her feel guilt?

      Plus she was angry at her home being burnt. Have you read any chapters before this?

      Delete
    13. isn't trying to enslave someone worse than burning her home though? :O

      Delete
    14. Think like a gamer do, the human give a great experience points even thought they're very weak. Of course, i'll farm the shit out of them

      Delete
    15. -Thomas Morey
      Technically, the third point doesn't apply. They didn't attack her first, she killed off 8 of them before they had their wits to work with.
      -Noah Riding
      As if they had any idea there's a human intelligence behind those eight eyes.

      Delete
    16. If you read the side story of the summoner, he literally said we're pissing off the spider because we're burning the nest.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After escape by transfer, they find a certain spider standing next to them lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been priceless if they would have transferred together with Kumoko XD

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, I'm looking forward to what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Will be able to know all their statuses and location no matter distance and is able to teleport to them at any time. She used this on the earth dragons Kaguna and... something to keep track of when they separate so she can ambush them.

      Delete
    2. wait, so that mean kumoko doesn't have to go look for the dungeon exit anymore?
      she can just teleport there, right? lol

      Delete
    3. No, she said before that she can only transfer to places she went before, so if she is able to do so, it would be a plothole.
      Also, she also said that marked targets outside of her 'map' have their location becoming vargue but she can still know their status

      Delete
  7. wow, why are humans delicious? is it because they have intelligence? will humans killing humans have more exp or only monsters vs humans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently humans can evolve at level 100, so in comparison to the monsters like Zoa Ere, Kumoko's previous form who evolved at what.. 20? and her lower forms who evolved at 10, a human can be considered quite a high ranking form, which translates into more experience. Incidentally, this probably means serial killers can get to quite a high level... but strength among humans in this world is measured in skills not stats.

      Delete
    2. according to your logic, human is of higher class so they will also need more experience to level up
      just like how level 1 small taratect need more exp than level 1 lesser small taratect

      so human killing fellow human shouldn't give them too many exp

      Delete
    3. That may also explain why the other reincarnated guys have a lot more points than she did

      Delete
    4. the funny thing is, that a few humans give about the same or mroe exp as Alaba who could fuck up a whole army by himself xD

      Delete
    5. My guess is that she might have an affinity against humans. Remember that for her to get Demon King was way, way cheaper than getting Hero? That might mean that she was "designed" to kill human beings and get bonus exp for it.

      Delete
  8. agh.. why stop at that cliff.. uguu...
    and why didn't kumo-chan copy the summoning magic circle? too far to see?
    Thank you for the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She hasn't tamed any monsters to summon.

      Delete
    2. didn't the demon lord summoned a queen taratect back then....?

      Delete
    3. To summon into battle obviously. Like Shun did with the Drake or that guy just did with the four gods.

      Delete
    4. ermm don't mix summoning (tamed creature) with transferring. kumo can transfer like she did with arch t, but can't tame/summon.

      Delete
    5. Why did she need a summon?
      She have transfer magic(or dimension magic I don't remember correctly).
      In the future I think she can tranfer monster or person with this skill.

      Delete
    6. but she can´t control those monster, she just, you know, it´s like what Weed did.
      transfer a fe huge badass mobs into one place and pit them against each other xD

      Delete
    7. as long as she can touch the target, transfer them is possible, you should have a look at the fight with Archtaratect

      Delete
    8. But is that necessarily helpful? When you tame a monster it'll listen to you. When you're just teleporting monsters around their use is extremely limited.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to the evolution and the stories that will spread about her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. and this is why you never burn down a maho shojou's home

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, since the range is latge enough to transfer everyone, I thouht they'll take Kumoko-chan together with them too.

    ReplyDelete

  12. The tiger.
    Why is it pink?
    You, are you fine with that?
    Isn't the tiger the king of the jungle?
    Is it fine for a king to be in such pink color?

    the pink panther...

    ReplyDelete
  13. She should have transformed at the last moment to raise the "This isn't even my Final Form" flag. She'd make a wonderful demon lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you crazy? when she evolve she become unconcious, if she did that there they would take the opportunity to kill her when she can't react.

      Delete
    2. Yuuji they were trying to tame her though they never intended to kill j=her they wanted her on their side

      Delete
    3. They also intended to kill her though,

      Delete
  14. "If I think about it, doesn't this becomes a striptease in a certain meaning?"


    Oh kumo chan.. while the humans are fighting/running with their life on the line, she thinking of such eechi thoughts..

    hehe cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this comment is what i looking for lol.

      Delete
  15. Wait! doesn't she have a sexual attraction to older guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's sexually attracted to experience points. lol

      Delete
    2. How do u guys know that Kumo is Female? Is it mentioned in any chapters?

      Delete
    3. she sometimes refer herself as a girl, and the first few chapters mention her being a girl before reincarnation

      Delete
    4. "In front of my eyes was a figure of a female student sitting at the front-left seat.
      It was the person called Rihoko ( リホ子 ).
      It's not her real name.
      Real Horror Child ( リアルホラー子) . Rihoko for short."

      Delete
    5. Seriously why does some people are still able to read until so far and still being ignorant to many things!?
      I keep seeing these "kumo is actually a girl!?" Ignorant comments quite often lately despite the chapters being so far already

      Delete
    6. And also the other ignorant comments such as "shouldn't sseries happening at the same time as the main story?"

      Delete
  16. I will kill the magician with this first.
    After that, I can just boil or roast the summoner as I please.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Oh no, they are humans, no no, this is not good."
    "We shouldn't be enemies. I myself was human before."
    "Why do I have to kill humans? No no, we should be friends."
    "But I have no choice, oh oh, the tragedy of it all."
    "Well then, I'll kill the ones in the vanguard."
    "What?"
    "I went up two levels just for this!!?"
    "Even though they are this weak, they give such a large amount of experience points?"
    ...
    "Suddenly I feel super duper motivated."
    "DIE HUMAN SCUM, DIIIEEE!!!"

    Lol Kumoko-chan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..... experience points.... are.... so..... tasty..............

      Delete
  18. Thank you very very very much!!! I love Kumo-chan but I feel sad for the humans XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder what would happen if she bought both hero and demon king. Would it open up god form?

    ReplyDelete
  20. And for the two in the back of the room who still don't think so, it's the final proof that the main et S' series' timeline are not in sync.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People still think that? How many clues need to be given?

      Delete
  21. thanks for the chapters of kumokOP

    ReplyDelete
  22. You don't burn Kumuko's house.
    You just don't.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Remember that the first guy to meet kumoko appraised her as a [Zoa Ere]?
    Ronant and summoner appraised her as an [Ede Saine].
    And now, she's going to evolve. I wonder what the humans will think about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was she appraised earlier? She didn't feel the appraisal last time. So I feel he recognized her species by sight?

      Delete
  25. humans be like:
    "There is a Zoe Ere in that dungeon.."
    "Oh...there is also a Ede Saine..."
    -------------------
    Later on....
    "There is also a Zana Horowa...."
    *Stares each other*

    "So....starting today we are traveling betwen continents using boats or flying beast?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they can't travel between continents using boats because there's water dragons in the ocean.

      Delete
    2. water dragon looks like a harmless eel compared to kumoko now...

      Delete
    3. kumoko can't swim and it's a problem

      Delete
  26. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hahahaha! And here i thought she lost them but she was actually going easy on them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But she was actually serious when she wanted to killed both the summoner and the mage but she failed....

      Delete
  28. In case somebody is still curious what Owata is, It originated from a Japanese flash game "The Big Adventure of Owata's life". It's an absurdly hard game. I think the English version is called I wanna be the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. so delicious experience was the reason all along XD

    ReplyDelete
  30. So she already have Sharingan-like powers even to copy justsus (aka magic).

    This is becoming like Naruto. As bad as Naruto I mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, while this is not worth arguing about (bored right now). The sharigan copy ability makes giving the skill on the spot. Kumo-chan reconstructs the skill without the assist of the system easily due to a different skill. Unless you are talking about the eye skill that is a different topic.

      Delete
  31. Well that might not be such a....wait it's not poon? GTFO.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Time to become White Death!

    ReplyDelete
  33. For some reason I became happy when it said [evolution possible].

    ReplyDelete
  34. *snickers* Just when I though she was on the path of the angst, she turns out to just be a darker version of her silly self lolz

    ReplyDelete
  35. ohhhhhhhhhhh, so from the future side stories what that dude in the Elf village said should mean that those who have been tagged by kumoko got a visit from her in the future but were spared not once but twice?? Spicy, i'm intrigued. (since they referred to her as a person, so she probably definitely reached her wanted evolution in those years??)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really don't like this development of Kumo chan dark, but that's okay.

    ReplyDelete